Fear not, there is usually an easy fix for this!
1. Make sure that the code is being entered correctly. Try typing in the code instead of copying and pasting (depending on your browser this may be a problem).
2. Some codes are case sensitive, so be sure you are entering correctly
3. Confirm that you are logged into your customer account. Most of our codes are one-time use and will not be valid when entered as a guest.
4. Make sure that you are applying the code to the correct item as exclusions can sometimes apply.
5. Double-check the expiration date for the coupon code.
If you have tried all of these things and are still having trouble, please contact customer service prior to placing your order as we are typically unable to offer price adjustments once an order is submitted.