The most common reason for a credit card being declined is information being entered incorrectly. Please confirm that all information submitted is an exact match for your credit card, including the billing address that your bank has on record for your card. If your still having problems or getting a declined message, please check the following items and steps:
- Try contacting your bank or credit card provider.
- If you recently received a new card with a chip, be sure to double-check the CVV code (usually a 3 digit number) on the back.
- Check your credit card expiration date.
- Make sure the information under the personal information matches the credit card name, address, postal code, etc.
- Do not use any autofill settings as this can trigger an error.
- Try a different credit card.